'OWN ART' INTEREST FREE ART LOANS
Own Art loans are available through Canvas Gallery for the purchase of contemporary art.
That means you can choose more or less anything you want from paintings, prints (excluding reproductions), drawings and sculpture.
You can use Own Art on works of art by artists born in the 20th or 21st century.
Own Art interest free art loans are available up to £ 25,000 and are repayable in 10 equal installments over 10 months. Very simply, divide the price of the artwork by 10 for the monthly repayment amount. No deposit is required. The first payment is roughly 4 weeks after purchase.
Are you eligible?
Own Art is available to all permanent UK residents over the age of 18, subject to status.
This means that you must be able to meet one of the following criteria in order to apply for a loan:
- Working at least 16 hours a week (employed or self-employed)
- A retired person in receipt of a pension
- A person in receipt of disability allowance (If you are not working but are married to or living with a partner who does meet the above criteria, then you may still apply provided that your partner is happy for their employment details to be included on your application form)
to buy our artwork with own art
- Call us on 01962 708400
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- use the 'enquire' tab on an artwork page and state you would like to apply for Own Art to purchase